In Fashion

Sporty in the city



Hello dears!! Fitness has been a part of my life lately and when it comes to attending the gym, even though some may think it's not that necessary, I feel I have to bring in some style.


Wearing one of the biggest trends, the see through leggins, you can never go wrong. What I am most exited about, is this spots bra I recently got from Rosegal. It fits so perfectly and is so effective, like it was custom made for me! To brake the black outfit, I chose neon pink sneakers for an extra touch.





Are you a workout person?? What do you like more??

XOXO

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank´s for your visit and comment! I'm follow your blog, wianting for your follow too :)

    I love gym clothes!

    http://sosweetgirlythings.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute article :)
    https://helenaonthego.blogspot.al/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fitness outfit! I like to go to the studio, but only if i can watch series while training ;) Thanks for your comment on my blog, sure I would like to support Love, Héloise
    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so great and fit! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing sport's clothes, they are so comfortable and so easy to wear!

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram