Boho street-style

11:35 AM



Hey loves!! I am so exited today to show this look, which I think has been one of my favorites. I spent some days in Vienna and the weather was a bit cold, so I wanted to give another dimension to my summer clothes.

One of the best purchases I made this summer is this off shoulder boho inspired top from Rosegal. Great material, gives to you an instant style glam. I couldn't help but love it! You can find more blouse off shoulder here. Wanting to maintain the attention to the gorgeous top, I put on some black jeans with a pale jumpsuit and white sneakers.

Considering the hair, I tried the newest trend, the box braids, which I also love and adore. Of course it's not all my real hair. Instead I used some hair extensions I purchased from the same site in a very good price and totally worth it.






Did you like this look?? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

XXX

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great outfit!

    Have nice day
    https://ourstyle-blog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete